Visualizer/ Lead Designer
Unit: iarani Inc.
Area: Gurgaon, India
Key Skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other applications of the Adobe Creative Suite
iarani's known for our innovative solutions to problems -- and for the people behind them. As a part of our Design team, we are looking for someone who thrives in design thinking and can direct innovative design solutions.
Depending on your work experience, we will identify the best fit for area of focus.
Great just isn't good enough for our Tech team. You are a physicist, economist, statistician but above all, you are a problem solver. What others see a challenge, you see an opportunity to solve real problems. We ensure a simple yet engaging user experience.
- Ideating and giving a creative direction to Marketing campaigns
- Giving a vision to all the marketing objectives through creatives
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Maintain brand guidelines and deliver creative solutions to ensure team and clients are self-sustained in producing on-brand documents for internal and external corporate communications
- Work with the marketing team to support the execution of the content strategy with the development of stimulating and engaging design assets
Graduate or Masters in any discipline, or equivalent work experience. Proficiency in the English Language is a must
- Knowledge on designing tools and techniques
- Take onus of design ideation and execution
- The ideal candidate should be able to understand the client's brief, pitch his creative idea and have a fair understanding of how to use the content
- Should be able to manage and guide a team of designers
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of colors, form, typefaces, their attributes etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) and ability to combine their workflow
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Strong portfolio of work showing your expertise in well-crafted design
- Understanding of user experience design and the capabilities and limitations of front-end development